Hi P.D.
Glad to hear your trip is going so well! The history ties right into our Social Studies this year! I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip.
They are breaking ground on our pool today ... maybe you and your mom can come visit later in the summer and check out our new place!
Enjoy your trip. Please tell your mom and Ms. Jeffers I said hi!!
~Mrs. M
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
hi i just wanted everyone to know that im leaving to virginia in 20 mins
~
P.D.P #9
Have a safe trip home!!
~Mrs. M
i just got back 45 mins ago from my trip!! what are you guys doin'???
~
P.D.P #9
I just got back from Van Damme. It was really fun, except for it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cold. Where did everybody go?
#22e.p.
Hi E.P.
I bet your vacation was a relief from the heat though! I'm glad you had a great time. Between 4-H camp and Van Damme, you've been busy.
We just got back last night from a cruise to Mexico. It was my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary so there were 35 of us on this cruise celebrating with them. We had a great time!
I'm ready to be home though. We have a lot of work going on at our house, so it's nice to get back and finish getting settled in. We are putting in a pool, which should be finished this week! That will be a nice relief from the heat too, because it gets really hot in Chico.
Please tell your mom I said hi. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
~Mrs. M
im here and i have been to van damm before in fact i just went in spring 2008
P.D.D #9
Did you know #22 E.P. was in Van Damme earlier this summer? You'll have to compare vacations!! Hope you're having a great time!
~Mrs. M
Post a Comment