Hi everyone ...
Well the first week of summer has come and gone! I hope you are all enjoying your vacation. I hope you will share a little about what you have been up to!
~Mrs. M
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our blog! I hope you are having a wonderful summer. Please share a little about what you have been up to. Sign your message with your student number and remember never to leave any personal information. Your comments will not post right away because I need to approve each comment first. Happy blogging!!
4 comments:
Hi Mrs. M!!!! I went to 4-h camp. It eas fun. sometimes though I get bored without school because there isn't that mmuch to do at my house. Ana, if you're on, HI!!!
E.P. 22
hi!!! not a lot of people have come on here. I went to 4-h camp.
22
hi! i went to 4-H camp. it was fun.
22
Hi #22 ... How was 4-H camp? I remember those days! I attended several years. I remember some days and activities being a little boring, but I also remember it being fun. I was also nervous about the camp fire at night because I was worried about them embarrassing me. Do they still do that? I hope #25 gets on here so you can say hi to her and she'll see your message.
Keep in touch ...
~Mrs. M
Post a Comment