Friday, June 13, 2008
Last day of school ...
Wow, where did the year go? I have had a wonderful year and I hope you have enjoyed fifth grade. I look forward to reading what you are up to this summer, so I hope you will share your summer news here on our blog. Please remember to sign your message with your classroom number and make sure your parents know that you are blogging. Have a great summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
What a great last day of school! Boy was that ice cream yummy! I hope all of you will teach your family how to make ice cream. Thanks again for a wonderful year. Can't wait to hear about what you have all been up to.
~Mrs. M
I am really gonna miss u!!! Hope your summer is great!
#1
Thank you #1 ... I'll miss you too! I will have a great summer and I hope yours is GREAT too! What have you been up to so far this summer and what are your plans for the rest of the summer?
~Mrs. M
I was going to teach my dad how to do the icecream in a bag but then he bought an icecream maker how un usefull of ... um um the human smarticals. (ok i guess that works)
-R.O. #17
Good to hear from you #17! I hope you are enjoying your summer. Even though your dad bought an ice cream machine, you can still show him how to make ice cream in a bag, just because it is fun.
Anyway, I hope you having a good summer.
~Mrs. M
ok i will send a fax of the recipe to my dad and ask him if we can sometime this summer it will taste great as desert and when we watch a late night movie.
-R.O. #17
it seemes like almost the whole class forgot about our blog because none ofthe students are wrighting in the blog
Everyone must be really busy. If you see anyone from school remind them about the blog. Remember to put your student number so I know who I am writing to.
~Mrs. M
ok sorry i forgot i will remember the next time
-R.O. #17
Hi R.O.
I hope you are enjoying your summer. What have you been up to? It is very smoky here in Chico, so we're trying not to be outside too much. I have been hanging out with my little neice ... she's such a sweetheart.
I hope you are doing well. Please tell you mom and sister I said hi.
Thank you,
Mrs. M
hi i am on the east coast right now and ill be here 4 9 more days i hope u guys r having a great summer its really late back here (10:10) but its only like 7:10 there!!!! :~}. see u all next year...until then ill miss u all
~
P.D.P #9
P.D.P.
It's great to hear from you!
Can't wait to hear all about Philadelphia and Boston (I think that's where you are). Please share about your adventures!
Please tell your mom I said hi ... keep in touch.
~Mrs. M
P.S. Keiba is doing well! Unfortunately Smokey is missing. She was staying at Chris' parents until we move in to our house and she disappeared one day. But Chris has a friend who needs a place for his cats to stay for about a year, so they are going to keep Keiba company until she gets a puppy or another kitten.
glad to hear from u too. Yes we are in boston and were flying down to virginia the 3rd or the 4th. some things we did were we walked the freedom trail, went to the north church (thats where they signaled Paul Revere 1 lantern if by land 2 if by sea. We also went to Paul Revere's house, but most reseantly today we took a train to salem and saw a witch trial reenactment, and i was to called to be part of it!!!!!!!!!! anyway i plan to go to the plymouth plantation and mayflower ship tomorrow. had been in phily and we went to many fun hands-on activities, so many i cant even name them all, but the most exciting was seeing the liberty bell!! :~}.
~
P.D.P #9
Hi!!
22
hi
hi Rory!! 22 e.p.
Hi E.P.
-R.O.#17
R.O., that was my b-day, the day you said hi.
E.P. 22
happy realy realy late birthday E.P. #22
-R.O.#17
Post a Comment